Sleepy Cast: Animated (im Sleepy Cast: Animated (im

Nice Key poses, I'm a huge fan of Sleepycabin so I'm a bit biased. If you're into animation there's plenty of little tips and tricks with not a lot of effort that can really help this come alive more. That being said, it's fine as is, nice work.

Silly Walk Challenge 2016 Silly Walk Challenge 2016

The Key poses are very nice but I feel like you could have used more in-betweens between certain ones. Also, at some points it's hard to see which foot is which, I think it's either my Laptop's brightness is too low or the shoes are really darkly shaded.. Last thing the Character Design is amazing.

E E

I can't look at this for longer than 15 seconds, I have no idea how you completed it. Terrifying.

Small Japanese Town Small Japanese Town

Looks like someone did their Perspective homework! I like the clean colors and how surfaces are either clearly in light, or clearly casting shadows. I see 2 vocal points: that dark building where all the perspective lines point to, and the lonely tree. I kinda wish the building was the main vocal point and had more interest to it. Color palette is solid. Also, I should mention I haven't drawn in like 5 months so take this with a grain of salt. Awesome stuff.

The Great Old Technicolor Owl The Great Old Technicolor Owl

The warm-saturated colors really pop out, amazing color scheme

Superdog (vimhomeless oc) Superdog (vimhomeless oc)